Re: [yast-devel] libyui C++
  • From: Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 12:45:41 +0530
Hi Josef

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 10:23 PM, Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 21:34:45 +0530
Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey All

With most of the yast rewritten in ruby now, does it in any way affect
the libyui c++ bindings

Hi Manu,
It is not affected, just few small fixes you can see in git, that fix
overload method calling. Of course in future it would be nice to use
directly libyui ruby bindings or ruby-ui project, so we need to call UI
via component system and directly call more native bindings of libyui.

If you are interested in any particular area of rewrite, just ask.

I was just wondering about SaX3, which was written in libyui c++,
hence I asked the question.

Josef

Regards
Manu Gupta