Re: [yast-devel] Re: YaST bindings for Python3?
Hi Kshitij,
at first congratulation to look at our python bindings. I expect that
you see there a lot of sharp edges. In fact, now there is no maintainer
for python bindings, so if you want to take care of it, I would welcome
it. I can help you with understanding how it works from liby2 side ( y2
is component system to which is bindings attached ). I recommend you to
look at ruby bindings[1] that is now complete to cooperate with rest of
component system ( so ycp, perl or python modules ).
Project is available at github [2] and after few good commit (it is not
maintained, but we want to keep some basic code quality ) I think you
can get push rights.

Thanks
Josef

[1] https://github.com/yast/yast-ruby-bindings