Re: [yast-devel] openSUSE-Factory-DVD-i586-Build0567-Media.iso
On Tue, Jul 09, Josef Reidinger wrote:

On Tue, 09 Jul 2013 16:47:46 +0200
Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I tested latest Factory DVD and yast segfaults during bootloader
config ;( I would welcome if someone can have a look.

On related news: Steffen and me built a package that has all the
debuginfos used in first stage initrd and make them available through
"extend root-debuginfos" (when it's part of the install medium of
course). Not sure if you actually need it, but I found
it rather useful to have (in the NET repo).

Greetings, Stephan

Because I have suspicious that it can be caused by new core and
ycp-ui-bindings, I look at it

Where I can get such DVD?

I am currently running an installation in VirtualBox and so far
it is fine (but bootloader setup is not yet done).

I use (from Nürnberg NFS)
/mounts/dist/install/openSUSE-UNTESTED/openSUSE-Factory-DVD-i586-Build0567-Media.iso

/mount/dist is dist.suse.de:/dist

The detection of ssh as install medium is broken (bnc#825160) but that should
be unrelated. Wait for some more minutes and I will report if install
succeeded or not.

Tschuess,
Thomas Fehr
--
Thomas Fehr, SuSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-74053-482, Email: fehr@xxxxxxx