[yast-devel] openSUSE-Factory-DVD-i586-Build0567-Media.iso
Hi,

I tested latest Factory DVD and yast segfaults during bootloader config ;(
I would welcome if someone can have a look.

On related news: Steffen and me built a package that has all the
debuginfos used in first stage initrd and make them available through
"extend root-debuginfos" (when it's part of the install medium of
course). Not sure if you actually need it, but I found
it rather useful to have (in the NET repo).

Greetings, Stephan

--
The one charm of marriage is that it makes a life of deception a neccessity.
-- Oscar Wilde