Re: [yast-devel] Ruby code in SCR
* Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> [Jun 20. 2013 09:32]:
On 06/19/2013 07:10 PM, JiříSuchomel wrote:
V Wed, 19 Jun 2013 16:49:46 +0200
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> napsáno:

Do you have any idea how we could achieve that with the new YaST? I'd
like to have something like:

You could use Gloves, that's ruby-based, with the potential to replace
SCR.

Yes, that's a good idea! We've already invested some time into that
project and it seems to fit the needs. Any drawbacks?

Give it a clean API and prepare to switch to a different backend if
Gloves does not fit the bill.

Klaus
16746 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany