Re: [yast-devel] YaST Runlevel in Ruby
V Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:21:49 +0200
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> napsáno:

Hi,

Last week, I've decided to start a pilot project: YaST Runlevel
written completely in Ruby. I've just got it to the state when I dare
to publish it :) Please try...

Comments and patches are welcomed! :) It was really easy to write
such YaST module in Ruby. I'll blog about it later.

Good step!

Few questions/notes:
- Does this mean current yast2-runlevel will be completely dropped and
replaced by this new one?

- Do you keep current API of modules that are part of yast2-runlevel?
(subquestion: what about installation?)

- What about parts that belong to yast2 package but
logically belong to same group (Service.ycp, mostly), will they get
rewritten the same way, or do they stay automatically translated?

- Please release working package asap. Current y2-runlevel is mostly
unusable and we have to offer new/fixed one for early 13.1 testing.

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.