Re: [yast-devel] Ruby YaST test report (Build0021)
On 06/06/2013 09:43 AM, Ladislav Slezak wrote:

Hi all,

I tested openSUSE-Factory-RUBY-YAST-fullDVD-x86_64-Build0021-Media.iso
image, here is my summary:

- standard installation works (Qt GUI, English, KDE Desktop)

- after disabling automatic configuration I got an error in
inst_user client in the second stage, looks like a problem
in regexpsub() builtin, I'm debugging it right now...

I did not hit this problem yesterday, and it looks like I tested similar scenario (smaller image, minimal X11).

OTOH, I hit missing .network agent (its .scr-file), which prevented network configuration from being saved; I did not report as I saw it discussed on IRC already...

In general, the installer in Ruby looks to me much better than what I'd expect for Milestone 1 :-)

Jiri

--
Regards,

Jiri Srain