Subject: Re: [opensuse-gnome] Accessibility Regression in 12.3
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:31:00 -0500
From: Michael Catanzaro <mike.catanzaro@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Dave Hunt <ka1cey@xxxxxxxxx>
CC: opensuse-gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxx

On Thu, 2013-03-28 at 12:57 -0400, Dave Hunt wrote:
Hi,

I find that YaST is no longer accessible, using the orca screen reader.
I can log in and choose a group, for instance, Mail Server, with
accessibility. The chosen group is inaccessible, however. I still have
access to running apps, e. g. the top level of YaST. All of this was
accessible in 12.2.

Thanks,

Dave Hunt

Dave,