Re: [yast-devel] Install RPMs in "second stage" via printer_proposal.ycp

Hello Ladislav,

many thanks for your valuable information!

Only for clarification:

On Mar 13 14:19 Ladislav Slezak wrote (excerpt):
Dne 12.3.2013 16:49, Johannes Meixner napsal(a):

... how can I trigger that a package
gets installed without any user interaction?
No info popup, no user confirmation popup, no license confirmation
popup - only silent operation with a return value that indicates
whether or not the requested package was actually installed.
"no license confirmation popup" could be acceptable only in AutoYaST
installation (the license has been already confirmed). But rather
ask for details legal people, I'm not expert in this area.

I did not mean to install packages that require a license confirmation
silently (i.e. without getting the license confirmation from the user).

I meant when a package should be installed without any user interaction
but the package requires a license confirmation, the package must not
be installed and the return value would indicate that the requested
package was not installed.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner