Re: [yast-devel] Android navigation
  • From: "J. Daniel Schmidt" <jdsn@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:10:30 +0100
On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 07:54:46 AM Bryen M Yunashko wrote:
Last night I installed an SSH terminal on my Android phone. Then out of
curiosity, I went to Yast on the terminal, and everything looked great.
One problem... Without a tab key on my Android, I was unable to
navigate around the menus. And my new Android doesn't come with a
physical keyboard, so there's no mousepad to move up and down and
around.

Has anyone here experienced the same, and what's the workaround?

My SSH terminal app allows to simulate the TAB key with "ESC"+i.

Ciao,
Daniel

--
J. Daniel Schmidt <jdsn@xxxxxxx> SUSE LINUX Products GmbH