Re: [yast-devel] Way Outdated Online Documentation
  • From: "J. Daniel Schmidt" <jdsn@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 11:19:29 +0100
On Wednesday, January 16, 2013 02:04:38 PM Lukas Ocilka wrote:

I've been checking the latest documentation we have online [#1] and it
seems that the latest update was on 03-Dec-2010 14:29. Who takes care
about building and uploading the documentation? Can't this be automatic?

It was me who created the documentation that is currenty online.
I was not able to automate it quickly, as it required to change some files
manually.

But I guess its worth looking at it again. This would be a good item to work
on in our workshop next week (I added a card).

#1 http://doc.opensuse.org/projects/YaST/

I setup this server and and have access to upload the new documentation.

Ciao,
Daniel

--
J. Daniel Schmidt <jdsn@xxxxxxx> SUSE LINUX Products GmbH