Re: [yast-devel] heads up: systemd-197
On 01/10/2013 01:58 PM, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
On 01/10/2013 01:43 PM, Martin Vidner wrote:
Hi,

LWN brought my attention to the release of systemd-197, which
1) drops support for distro specific config files like /etc/HOSTNAME
2) introduces a new system for stable network interface naming
(having swallowed udev earlier)
http://lwn.net/Articles/531850/
http://lwn.net/Articles/532043/

I *think* that it will not get into openSUSE 12.3 yet.

Definitely not as Coolo wrote this on Devel yesterday:

On Feb 5th we're frozen for anything but bugfixes.

This is what we still have in openSUSE 12.3:

rpm -q systemd
systemd-195-7.1.x86_64

Also in Factory:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=systemd&project=openSUSE%3AFactory
we still have V 195

Bye
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha