Re: [yast-devel] YAST_IS_RUNNING possible values????
On 1/10/2013 at 01:24 AM, in message <20130110092418.GA24013@xxxxxxx>, Arvin
Schnell <aschnell@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 09, 2013 at 05:13:45PM -0700, Roberto Angelino wrote:
Yast Gurus,
I have a question from my customer about this variable and what possible
values & their meaning are? Do we have any documentation available?

Possible values set by YaST are "yes" and "instsys". One place
where the variable is used is parted: It behaves different during
filesystem resize if it's set. AFAIR some RPM macros also use it.

Followup question from customer regarding YAST_IS_RUNNING values
in sles9.sp3, sles10.sp3 & sles11.sp1? They are all the same between
each sles of these versions?

----
Roberto Angelino
Dedicated Partner Engineer