Re: [yast-devel] YAST_IS_RUNNING possible values????
On Wed, Jan 09, 2013 at 05:13:45PM -0700, Roberto Angelino wrote:
Yast Gurus,
I have a question from my customer about this variable and what possible
values & their meaning are? Do we have any documentation available?

Possible values set by YaST are "yes" and "instsys". One place
where the variable is used is parted: It behaves different during
filesystem resize if it's set. AFAIR some RPM macros also use it.

I'm not aware of any documentation.

Regards,
Arvin

--