Re: [yast-devel] Switching from init.d to systemd - Testcases might break
On 01/07/2013 10:29 AM, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
I've already updated several YaST modules at GitHub. Now, I've done an
additional change in yast2-2.23.17: SuSEfirewall2_* services were merged
into one in Factory and thus I needed to reflect this change in
SuSEfirewall YCP module (bnc#795929).

Several YaST packages are broken in YaST:Head and I'm currently fixing
them one after another. I'll submit them all to Factory once they all
build well.

These packages were updated, and submitted to YaST:Head:

yast2
yast2-dns-server
yast2-inetd
yast2-irda
yast2-iscsi-client
yast2-network
yast2-nfs-client
yast2-nfs-server
yast2-nis-client
yast2-runlevel
yast2-samba-server
yast2-tftp-server

Additionally, these submit requests to openSUSE:Factory were created:

created request id 147522
created request id 147523
created request id 147524
created request id 147525
created request id 147526
created request id 147527
created request id 147528
created request id 147529
created request id 147530
created request id 147531
created request id 147532
created request id 147533

Bye
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha