Re: [yast-devel] Switching from init.d to systemd - Testcases might break
On 01/03/2013 11:29 AM, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
Hi,

I've just submitted new version of yast2.rpm to YaST:Head. This change
switches Service.ycp from using init.d to systemd.

It may happen that this change will break some testcases in another
packages. I'll try to fix them if I find such an issue.

I've already updated several YaST modules at GitHub. Now, I've done an additional change in yast2-2.23.17: SuSEfirewall2_* services were merged into one in Factory and thus I needed to reflect this change in SuSEfirewall YCP module (bnc#795929).

Several YaST packages are broken in YaST:Head and I'm currently fixing them one after another. I'll submit them all to Factory once they all build well.

Bye
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha