Re: [yast-devel] Re: [Research] SuSEconfig is gone
On Mon, Oct 01, Jiří Suchomel wrote:

But someone has to tell use which script calls are still mandatory
and which can be removed.

Or we can remove all by default and wait for bug reports for the
missing ones.

Since AJ did forbid the SuSEconfig.* scripts directory, you can
remove all this calls because the scripts will no longer exist.
How the solution in every special case will look like: only the package
maintainer can tell you.

So the correct way is, that the package maintainer will tell you
which scripts to call, if there is really on necessary.

But to my knowledge, none is necessary, since all solutions should
work with plain rpm and zypper, too.

Thorsten