Re: [yast-devel] Disturbing branches at GitHub (broken/...)
On Tue, Sep 04, Lukas Ocilka wrote:

On 09/03/2012 04:12 PM, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
--- script (one line) ---
for BRANCH in `git branch -a | grep "\/origin\/broken" | sed
's/.*origin\/broken/:broken/'`; do echo $BRANCH; git push origin
$BRANCH; done
--- script (one line) ---

I haven't heard any comments for "delete the branches for all repos at once
or everyone 'their' repos as they wish?" after I asked on the call today,
so I will consider it as "let's wait" ;) for now.

For instance, Thomas has already deleted the branches from some repos.

BTW, even if you delete the branches from github/yast/* they will stay
untouched in your fork. I usually delete my fork and recreate it again. Is
there a better way?

I used the following to remove them from local forks:

for i in `git branch -a | grep origin/broken`; do git branch -r -d `echo $i |
sed s:remotes/::`; done

Tschuess,
Thomas Fehr
--
Thomas Fehr, SuSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imend├Ârffer, HRB 16746 (AG N├╝rnberg)