Re: [yast-devel] Disturbing branches at GitHub (broken/...)
On 09/03/2012 04:12 PM, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
--- script (one line) ---
for BRANCH in `git branch -a | grep "\/origin\/broken" | sed
's/.*origin\/broken/:broken/'`; do echo $BRANCH; git push origin
$BRANCH; done
--- script (one line) ---

I haven't heard any comments for "delete the branches for all repos at once or everyone 'their' repos as they wish?" after I asked on the call today, so I will consider it as "let's wait" ;) for now.

For instance, Thomas has already deleted the branches from some repos.

BTW, even if you delete the branches from github/yast/* they will stay untouched in your fork. I usually delete my fork and recreate it again. Is there a better way?

Bye
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Cloud & Systems Management Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha