Re: [yast-devel] YaST2 SSSD & nscd question SLES 11 SP2
V Mon, 16 Jul 2012 13:15:23 +0200
Günther J. Niederwimmer <gjn@xxxxxxxxxxx> napsáno:

Hello,

I installed a SLES 11 SP2 and tested the new sssd function and found
only questions ;).

1: When I select sssd in YaST2, afterward I have warnings for nscd
for caching passwd and group (?), this is enabled in nscd config
after starting sssd, but should be disabled (?) like Documentation.

Or have sssd now the functionality to replace nscd full (?) but nscd
is not stopped?

2: when I disable the sssd function in YaST2 the program is not
disabled in the Runlevel? I have to stop this manual, I can't say is
the config correct disabled (reverted).

Is this for Bugzilla or......

Please open a bug report, let's solve it there.

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.