Re: [yast-devel] YaST in GIT and keyword expansion
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 15:47:25 +0200
On 07/12/2012 01:21 PM, Josef Reidinger wrote:
For this reason I'd rather not use keywords at all, they can create a
mess very easily and the advantage is negligible (if any).

Any (other) opinions?

I agree with riding of keywords. I found it annoying even in svn. If we
use tags, I see no reason to use keywords in files.

Maybe someone who actually uses the keywords could tell us how useful they are for them. If we don't find anyone using the keywords or their usage is not needed that much, we can drop them easily.

Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department
SUSE LINUX s.r.o., Praha