Re: [yast-devel] High-Contrast Installer
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:50:27 +0200
On 06/21/2012 04:28 PM, Bryen M Yunashko wrote:
Wow, I never knew that option existed. This reminds me of
recently how someone, who uses openSUSE heavily, excitedly announced his
discovery of the F9 audio function for installation. I knew it existed
for a few years, because I read an announcement about it in a blog post.
Not because there was anything definitive/descriptive within the
installer telling me its there.

Though its not 100% accessible to do this, what if we added another
option in the bottom of the installer start screen, like "List of
keyboard functions"?

Yes, it seems we have a lot of useful functionality that were not advertised enough and thus not used and tested. I'm definitely at least for documenting them at the installation start-up menu.

Bryen, could you paste the blog post URL here, please?

Bye
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department