Re: [yast-devel] High-Contrast Installer
Am 20.06.2012 15:44, schrieb Bryen M Yunashko:
Hi Gabi,

Thanks for quickly looking into this. I downloaded and enabled high
contrast per your instructions and see it works. However, I think
perhaps we should add one more theme "High Contrast-Inverted." Your
high contrast theme is mainly white, which is good for some low-vision
people, but not all. Some are extremely sensitive to light stuff,
including me.
Good to hear that the 'highcontrast' scheme works.

The closest "accessible" theme I have tested is rxvt. It's a good
high-contrast inverted theme except that the background is (I think)
grey? The grey gives off some light and makes it a bit hard. Although
the description for rxvt says "black-yellow-red."
I will try to improve the 'rxvt' scheme.

If we could fix rxvt to be either actual dark black background or clone
rxvt to a new theme (high-contrast-inverted), it would be perfect (for
me anyway.)

By the way, we need to add high contrast to the sysconfig file list of
options.

Should I be opening a bug report to track this topic or is discussing
here on ML fine?
I will add the options to the sysconfig file list, it's enough to track this here.

Greetings
Gabi

--
Gabriele Mohr