Re: [yast-devel] Re: SVN -> Git: Different Approach to Migration
On 09.05.2012 11:32, J. Daniel Schmidt wrote:

The problem is not switching the repo to read-only mode. I know how to do
that. The issue is to have the date and time announced when it will happen.
We should not silently switch it to read-only mode.

I had a customer asking for that already because he uses github and wants to contribute fixes/documentation
If you need some test, you can start with autoyast and yast2-transfer :)
I'd love to see autoyast there - the sooner the better :)

--
ciao, Uwe Gansert

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG N├╝rnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imend├Ârffer
Home: http://www.suse.de/~ug - Blog: http://suse.gansert.net