[yast-devel] Popcorn YaST install integration
  • From: Akshit Khurana <axitkhurana@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 20:32:29 +0530
Hi,

I'm working on Popcorn[1] for openSUSE this summer. Popcorn will
gather statistics determining popular packages in openSUSE, and later
for other distributions as well.

It is inspired by Debian Popcon[2] and the way they(Debian/Ubuntu) get
users to sign up is through their installation and configuration
tools.[3] We would like the same for Popcorn by integrating with YaST,
if that is possible.

I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

Thanks,
Akshit

[1] https://github.com/mapleoin/popcorn
[2] http://popcon.debian.org/