[yast-devel] Gloves and config agent future
Hi yast and gloves hackers and its non-trivial intersect ;)

After discussion with internal users and also some external ones we
decide that we need change in architecture to provide more highlevel
API then on fs level.
So I start modifiing git to this change.
I already change libconfig_agent, so now it is just simple code, that
provide only logger and ancestors for agents.
Thanks to Michal Filka we have there also generic sysconfig agent ( I
modify it slightly ). Plan is to add there other generic agents ( there
is also script agent to run scripts ).

So except in near future that config_agent packages start changing.
Good information is also that now config_agents is really simple part
that depends just on augeas and ruby, so via ruby bindings you can in
YaST2 even without gloves ( yes, it is now little tricky, but I plan
modify yast2-ruby-bindings for easier handling of instances.

Josef