[yast-devel] Raising YaST Awareness on FB
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 09:46:36 -0500
As some of you may or may not know, there exists a YaST fan page on
Facebook. We created this about a year ago, however we don't have much
activity on it.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/YaST/150698461670267

Watching this mailing list, there is clearly a lot of things going on in
YaST development. It would be helpful if someone from the YaST team
would send periodic updates to this FB page.

Currently, none of the admins on this page are directly from the YaST
team. I can add any one of you to become an admin to help maintain this
page. Just let me know your FB profile.

Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Project