Re: [yast-devel] Re: YaST proofreading
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:55:22 +0200
On 03/29/2012 04:52 PM, Jiri Suchomel wrote:
Hi hackers,
we've got new texts from YaST proofreading.

I've already done most of the changes in svn. Ommited modules were either
those C++ based, or some ones where I've seen changes that we may not want to
accept (like using the text 'boot loader' instead of 'bootloader').

Thanks, Jiri.

The modules that were not touched are:

bootloader
control-center
gtk
ncurses-pkg
qt-pkg
storage
apparmour

Please, maintainers of these modules, use the pot files from

http://w3.suse.de/~jsuchome/proofed-2012-03-27/

and patch your code accordingly.

All other hackers: although your modules were already adapted in svn, most
packages were not submitted to autobuild. Please check your modules if they
need it.

Please do these changes for openSUSE 12.1 (trunk) and SLE 11 SP3 (if applicable) only. Changing texts in SLE 11 SP2 would break translations.

Thanks in advance
Lukas

--

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department