[yast-devel] Re: YaST proofreading
Hi hackers,
we've got new texts from YaST proofreading.

I've already done most of the changes in svn. Ommited modules were either
those C++ based, or some ones where I've seen changes that we may not want to
accept (like using the text 'boot loader' instead of 'bootloader').

The modules that were not touched are:

bootloader
control-center
gtk
ncurses-pkg
qt-pkg
storage
apparmour

Please, maintainers of these modules, use the pot files from

http://w3.suse.de/~jsuchome/proofed-2012-03-27/

and patch your code accordingly.

All other hackers: although your modules were already adapted in svn, most
packages were not submitted to autobuild. Please check your modules if they
need it.

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarsk√° 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960