Re: [yast-devel] Augeas and sysconfig issues
Dne Čt 29. března 2012 11:27:07, Michal Filka napsal(a):
Hi,

As I can see Sysconfig.lns is used in YaST++/Gloves. I would like to note
that this lens is buggy. Correct lens for sysconfig files is Shellvars.lns.

Actually, in my config agent code, I started with using Sysconfig.lns for
reading and Shellvars.lns for writing: certainly not a good approach in the
long term, I used this combination just to have things done in that time.

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarská 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960