Re: [yast-devel] libxcrypt and and other reasons for build failures
Am 26.03.2012 14:45, schrieb Lukas Ocilka:
On 03/26/2012 02:40 PM, Jiri Suchomel wrote:
Dne Po 26. března 2012 14:17:09, Arvin Schnell napsal(a):
Not really related, but still: some packages currently do not build
because of
failing testsuites. This is (at least partly) because of Gabi's change in
FileUtils::Exists which now returns true only when .target.stat
returns non-
empty map.
Some of our testuites rely on default (nil) value of .target.stat and
expect
FileUtils::Exists to return true. So please check as well if this is
not a
case for your modules.
I have reverted my change in FileUtils::Exists().
It's unnessary to check the return of SCR::Read(.target.stat, target) for != nil because it will never return nil but an empty map if the file doesn't exist (should have had a closer look before doing the change).
I have submitted yast2-2.22.5 to Factory (request id 111523) and with it the testsuites of affected modules should run again.

Greetings
Gabi

Modules that do not build (fail or are unresolvable) can be found here:

http://bit.ly/GQNSaK

Bye
Lukas

--