Re: [yast-devel] SVN -> Git: Report
  • From: "Bernhard M. Wiedemann" <bwiedemann@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 17:06:58 +0200

Am 26.03.2012 16:39, schrieb Lukas Ocilka:
On 03/21/2012 02:18 PM, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
Ping. Any news here?

Bernhard, Daniel,

Do you have your patched tools and configuration of the migration
accessible anywhere, e.g., at GitHub? I was told that you might be
fully booked for some time now - which means that either someone
else has to step in and take the project over or it has to wait
some time now...

Thanks in advance Lukas

I just pushed our latest changes to
http://git.suse.de/yast-svn-migration

I think, the only module that is failing conversion in the latest
version is qt-pkg (which has a complicated history going through qt
and qt4 modules)
but I had got it converted with an earlier version, so we would just
need to find the working one (and maybe add special rules to ymodule.pm).

To run the conversion, you also need the svn-all-fast-export from
http://w3.suse.de/~bwiedemann/svn/
which has one patch added.

To test your setup, you do "make regtest"
which tries to convert the registration module.

Ciao
Bernhard M.
- --
(o_
//\
V_/_ http://www.suse.de/
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix
Imend├Ârffer, HRB 16746 (AG N├╝rnberg)