Re: [yast-devel] Google Summer Of Code
  • From: Bryen M Yunashko <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:48:25 -0600
On Tue, 2012-02-21 at 22:03 +0530, Manu Gupta wrote:
Hi YaSTies

Google Summer of Code has been announced and we want to take part in
it again and so this is a call for adding your ideas and becopming
mentors again like the last year.

The idea list is here
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:GSOC_2012_Ideas#GSOC_2012_Idea_list

Please add your ideas here and I can answer any questions you had like
me to answer

--
Regards
Manu Gupta

Any chance the YaST team could consider fixing a11y as one of the
projects, since the accessibility issues were identified last year but
could not be addressed due to prioritization issues?

Bryen M Yunashko
openSUSE Project