Re: [yast-devel] YaST2 LDAP and scripts
  • From: Ralf Haferkamp <rhafer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:14:24 +0100
Hi Günther,
Am Dienstag 14 Februar 2012, 09:14:07 schrieb Jiri Suchomel:
Dne Po 13. února 2012 19:26:25, Günther J. Niederwimmer napsal(a):
Hello Lucas,

Am Montag, 13. Februar 2012, 17:02:54 schrieb Lukas Ocilka:
On 02/06/2012 03:20 PM, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible to find a DOC or a LINK, to find out which
Schema and Index the YaST2 Modules and scripts must have?

I think Ralf knows most about our LDAP schemas.

Currently I think there is no documentation about what Indexes and Schema
Files are created. Here is what I found grepping through the sources:

samba:
- Schema: samba3.schema
- Indexes: "eq" on "sambaSID", "sambaPrimaryGroupSID" and
"sambaDomainName"
- Also adds ACL to protect the samba password attributes

mail:
- Schema: dnszone and suse-mailserver
- Indexes: "eq" on "SuSEMailClient", "SUSEMailAcceptAddress",
"zoneName", "SuSEMailDomainMasquerading",
"relativeDomainName", "suseMailDomainType",
"suseTLSPerSitePeer", "SuSEMailTransportDestination",
"suseDeliveryToFolder", "suseDeliveryToMember"
(though I have doubts if all of these are really needed, i.e.
used in search filters)

kerberos:
- Schema: /usr/share/doc/packages/krb5/kerberos
- Indexes: "eq" on "krbPrincipalName"
- Also adds ACL for "krbPrincipalKey" and "krbExtraData"

dns-server:
- Index: none
- Schema: dnszone

dhcp-server:
- Index: none
- Schema: dhcp

I would really appreciate if you could add the above information to
either the wiki or file a feature request to have it added to the
documentation of the respecitve YaST modules.
If you find bugs in the above list or think some indexes are missing
please file bug reports.

regards,
Ralf