Re: [yast-devel] Ruby-bindings and exception
On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:57:54 +0100
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 02/14/2012 09:13 AM, Jiri Suchomel wrote:
I welcome any other suggestions or comments. Also it would be nice
to have uniform way....how python bindings solve such problem?

I do not think it is solved in python-bindings. I've just tested:
when exception is raised, YaST logs an error. But it does not crash

IMO it would be nice if error was logged anytime an exception is
caught by ruby-bindings.

Yes, I automatically expect it.

Having the last_error or maybe even last_exception (with details)
method would be definitely a good approach.

I think that message should be enough, backtrace should go just to logs.

Josef

Lukas