Re: [yast-devel] Xfce display manager
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:10:48 +0200

Dne 23.9.2011 17:07, Guido Berhoerster napsal(a):
Hello,

could someone please apply the attached patch to the installation
module and push the new version of yast2-installation into
Factory? It modifies the openSUSE control file to use lightdm
instead of gdm as the default display manager for Xfce.
Thanks,

Hi,

It's actually package skelcd-control-openSUSE (instead of
yast2-installation). We use SVN:/installation just for tracking.

I'll do it, thanks for the patch. BTW, is lightdm always installed
together with Xfce? Otherwise we'd need to also define a package which
contains that logon manager.

Bye
Lukas

- --

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department, SUSE LINUX s.r.o.
MD: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Alena Hendrichova