Re: [yast-devel] Getting rid of Wizard_hw module
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:53:28 +0200

Dne 19.9.2011 15:45, Stanislav Visnovsky napsal(a):
On Thursday 15 of September 2011 13:23:04 Stanislav Visnovsky wrote:
Hi!

The Wizard_hw module is deprecated for some time and might be a good idea
to finally drop it. Unfortunatelly, a lot of modules are using it,
although I've looked at some of them - it's not a real use and we could
get rid of the module rather easily.

I would like to start removing the usage from modules direclty in SVN.
Please, let me know if you prefer a patch for your module or remove the
dependency by yourself. I think I will start tomorrow (if time permits).

The changes are now in SVN and in OBS YaST:Head project. When it settles
down,
I will do a bit of testing and eventually submit to Factory later this week.

Thanks Stano. For both the patches and for taking care about submitting
packages.

Lukas

- --

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department, SUSE LINUX s.r.o.
MD: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Alena Hendrichova