Re: [yast-devel] PATCH: Clean up library to set dialog title and icon
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 15:32:15 +0200

Dne 15.9.2011 12:41, Johannes Meixner napsal(a):
I provide the newest printer module also for SLE_11, SLE_11_SP1,
openSUSE_11.3, and openSUSE_11.4 via the Printing project
in the openSUSE build service.

If Wizard::SetDesktopTitleAndIcon is not available there
you would cause a regression by a backward-incomatible change.

But Johannes, this means we cannot do any backward-incompatible change
for anything that is used by the YaST Printer module.

IMO we might have to do some incompatible changes in SLE 12.

Bye
Lukas

- --

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department, SUSE LINUX s.r.o.
MD: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Alena Hendrichova