Re: [yast-devel] Getting rid of Wizard_hw module
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 15:13:16 +0200

Dne 15.9.2011 13:23, Stanislav Visnovsky napsal(a):
Hi!

The Wizard_hw module is deprecated for some time and might be a good idea to
finally drop it. Unfortunatelly, a lot of modules are using it, although I've
looked at some of them - it's not a real use and we could get rid of the
module rather easily.

I would like to start removing the usage from modules direclty in SVN.
Please,
let me know if you prefer a patch for your module or remove the dependency by
yourself. I think I will start tomorrow (if time permits).

For my modules, directly in the code, please :) I don't feel any false
ownership for any of my modules :) it's just a code ;)

Thanks
Lukas

- --

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department, SUSE LINUX s.r.o.
MD: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Alena Hendrichova