Re: [yast-devel] YaST Dialog Button Order in KDE
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 11:14:19 +0200

Dne 7.9.2011 16:30, Thomas Goettlicher napsal(a):
According to the
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:YaST_development_misc_button_Order in
KDE [OK] button is always on the left to [Cancel] button, but we
currently use the opposite in our dialogs (in GNOME, the opposite is
actually correct).

What do you think of using ButtonBox for THESE dialogs
https://bugzillafiles.novell.org/attachment.cgi?id=339226 and keeping
the button sorting on the selected UI?

Sounds like a good plan. I think the use of the button box is appropriate for
all non-wizard-dialogs.

Fine, as I haven't seen any other opinion (against) I'll do the switch
for openSUSE 12.1.

Lukas

- --

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department, SUSE LINUX s.r.o.
MD: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Alena Hendrichova