[yast-devel] sle11 sp2 testing: rpm2dud
If you need to replace packages in the installation environment _and_ the
final installed system for testing, here is a little script I came up with
while working on perl-Bootloader/yast2-bootloader:

http://software.opensuse.org/search?q=rpm2dud&include_home=true

It converts a bunch of rpms into a driver update which can be more easily
used than giving a 'dud' option for every package. Plus it works with all
url schemes.

Also, the script knows about the add_on_products method Lukas added to sle11
sp2 & Factory to register the rpms as repo (so the old packages get never used).

Steffen

P.S. yes, it comes with a README.

--
Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you.
(chimp Nim, using sign language)