Re: [yast-devel] New yast agent name
On Št 18. August 2011 22:16:00 Lukas Ocilka wrote:
Dne 18.8.2011 18:30, Stanislav Visnovsky napsal(a):
1.) 'system' and/or 'config[uration]' in the name would say what it

provides.

2.) I already have enough kits ;) Thank you!

Then follow the current fuzz and name it uconfig ;-)

I would call it 'sander'.

One thing I really love in Linux world: Program names based on what
their developer had for breakfast, their pet names, etc. ;)

OK, Agent Sander (version 0.0.7) sounds like a good company for our
Aardvark :) or even Wrenchy :D

Well, there is a serious reasoning behind the proposal:

What is the most famous aardvark after YaSTie? Arthur, of course:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arthur_characters

And who the landlord mentioned in the series is: Mr. Sanders!

Of course, "sander" is also a power tool:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sander

Therefore, it's ideal name we are looking for :)

That's the end of the story and good night :D

Stano

P.S. As an alternative proposal, could we use Mr. Anderson?