Re: [yast-devel] New yast agent name
On Thursday, August 18, 2011 02:25:15 pm Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
now in git we have for yast++/-- name for our agent systemagent ( and also
not unify singular and plural). It is also coded in generator. Before we
start work on more agents and libs (like for polkit configuration ) it
would be nice to decide if this is right name.

Ideas for other names:
yast_agent
configkit (there is still not enough kits :)
yast_kit
config_agent
system_kit

more ideas? Also singular or plural to unify it?

I plan to change it after my vacation to *final* state and (because I don't
care about name ) don't want any future discussion :) Josef

I'd go for yast_agent. You even chose it for the email subject. ;-)

Cheers,
Thomas

--
Thomas Goettlicher
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,