Re: [yast-devel] Some submit request to yast:head
Josef Reidinger write:
Hi,
there is some unprocessed submit requests to yast:head[0], could please
maintainer of modules check it and accept/deny it? Is nice to see some
external contribution ( even if it is just trivial ).
Josef

[0] https://build.opensuse.org/project/requests?project=YaST%3AHead

Ping. There is submit requests more then 3 weeks. If we don't response, then we
probably loss new potential contributors. I also added Vincent Untz as
maintainer of yast2-gnome-center as it mainly maintained by gnome team.
Josef

--
Josef Reidinger
Appliance Toolkit team