[yast-devel] libyui/C++ - need more examples for a wizard GUI
  • From: Sebastian Siebert <freespacer@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:29:04 +0200
Hi,

I want to develop a little complex configuration tool in C++ with libyui. The "Hello World" examples is a good point to start from here. But now I want create a wizard GUI with 2 or more pages. I want navigate within pages via "next" and "back" buttons.

How can I do this? So I need more examples. ;-)
Thank you in advance for the help.

--
Kind regards, Sebastian - openSUSE Member (Freespacer)
Website/Blog: <http://www.sebastian-siebert.de>

* Englisch - erkannt
* Englisch
* Deutsch