Re: [yast-devel] Translation rounds for SP2?
Jiri Suchomel <jsuchome@xxxxxxx> writes:

Dne Čt 30. června 2011 16:12:45 Ladislav Slezak napsal(a):
Hi,

will be there any translation round for SP2? If yes, when?

Can we change the translatable strings to SP2? I have noticed many typo
fixes in trunk, can we backport them to SP2?

All typos that I fixed currently in trunk I also fixed for SP2, after I asked
Karl for approval. So I'd say, it is still possible to change texts.

Some texts were already sent to translations (I'm gathering the pot files),
but I do not know about the deadlines. Karl?

Grrh, stupid me, I somehow missed your mail :( I guess we must schedule
the text freeze for beta 4. Is this ok with you?

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany