Re: [yast-devel] Re: [yast-commit] r64721 - in /trunk/wagon: package/yast2-wagon.changes src/clients/welcome_in_wagon.ycp
On Po 4. Júl 2011 16:18:21 Lukas Ocilka wrote:
Dne 4.7.2011 15:54, Ladislav Slezak napsal(a):
Um, I have checked yast2.rpm and I didn't find any suitable existing
library (YCP module).

Do we want to have SuseManager.ycp or some generic SystemProperties.ycp
(or something like that)?

Is there any other SUSE Manager related functionality we want to share?
If yes SuseManager.ycp would be the right place, if not I think it would
be better to put it into a generic module which can be enhanced with
similar functionality but not related to SUSE Manager.

Any comments?

IMO belongs to Register.ycp but that would probably bring a new
dependency. In that case SuseManager.ycp in yast2.rpm sounds appropriate.

I think a similar library should be to figure out if the system is managed by
puppet, so I rather see a generic library for reporting if a system is managed
by mass-management solution.

Stano