[yast-devel] Testing Classical YaST in Hudson
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 15:08:25 +0200

Hi,

Many of us have already found out how running tests in Hudson can find
potential (or real) issue just a few moments after a commit that breaks
the code is submitted.

We use Hudson for most of our projects now but we still don't run any
tests for the Classical YaST:

* What do you think of running the YaST tests in Hudson?
* How could we do that?
* Are there any additional tests we could run, for instance YCP
syntax check for clients (?).
* What about checking whether all functions are actually in use?

Thanks in advance for your opinions and ideas.
Lukas