Re: [yast-devel] Changing the Attitude to Coding YaST
* Roberto Angelino <rangelino@xxxxxxxxxx> [Jun 08. 2011 16:53]:
I believe that you have other ideas how to improve the development - how
to make the development and maintenance easier for you and/or the
others. Or you maybe have an opinion on the ideas I just presented.
Share them with us, please! :)

I have a suggestion that would make supporting yast way easier:

Yast D E B U G G E R!!!!!

Most successful computer languages have debuggers. Why doesn't Yast
have one?

YaST developers are real hackers, doing debug prints only.

SCNR !

Actually, there never was a strong need for a debugger. It was
discussed a few times, but never got sufficient traction/priority
to get implemented.

Klaus
---
16746 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany