Re: [yast-devel] Whatever happened to....
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. write:
On 05/12/2011 03:25 PM, Robert Schweikert wrote:
Hey,

Whatever happened to the discussion about a YaST re-write?

Did we manage to discuss ourselves into oblivion and everyone lost their
motivation?

Robert

I would like to see a concrete view on how YaST should look like,
behave, some examples of a module, examples on how you would write a
module, or a simple dialog to ask for stuff, or an autoinstallation, and
THEN.... I would think what technology to use.

Right now the discussion was too focused on technology to grab my
attention. At least myself I don't have much interest in rewriting the
same using a different language.

I have prepared one view, but I think that prepare working prototype is better
for demonstration and explanation.
Pepa

--
Josef Reidinger